SHIPPING

SHIPPING

TRENDS** Chalkboards and Weddings ** A Beautiful Mix ** Custom Created Just For You!!

Chalkboards are the new trend at many weddings these days.. their rustic charming style seem to fit nicely with the importance of creating a personalized special day. With my special bas-relief style sculpted frames.. I can create wonderful sculpted frames for chalkboards, customizing them to co-ordinate with the wedding theme. I also have created 4" x 4" sculpted chalkboard Name plate/favor tiles. These small tiles can be set as a coaster or as an easel style name marker for your guests. Have the bride and grooms initials added for a beautiful memory.. guests can take these home as a warm reminder of the day. These tiles are a terrific!! Re-usable chalk post-it for any desk at home.. it would be well used!


Why A ZeeZee Chalkboard?

I'll tell you why.. My Lightweight boards are your dream come true, geared for gift giving, personalization, cozy cafe's, kitsch kitchens, and savvy shop owners. If you LOVE my style and want a custom personalized board I would be happy to accommodate you!
I create a bas-relief carved textured frame with fun artwork to go with your space... Consider your ZeeZee Chalkboard as a fun and functional Art work for your Home or Business.
I concentrate more on the "Frame" of your board and leave the "chalking" up to you!
My boards can easily be shipped across Canada and the U.S.
Plain boards are nice... but a custom board created JUST for you is just ...ZeeZee....

WONDERFULLY UNIQUE!!! ORIGINAL!!!
Other Chalkboard company's offer you boards chalk full of writing...
I OFFER YOU A WORK OF ART FRAME CUSTOM FOR YOU!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin