SHIPPING

SHIPPING

NEW Custom Printable Chalkboard Posters

***NEW SERVICE FROM ZeeZee Custom Chalkboards!! Custom Created Chalkboard Posters Just for you! Great LARGE format chalkboard posters!! Just send me your info and I will design a Poster especially for you and your event! These are fantastic Chalkboard posters great for any kind of Celebration! Weddings, Anniversary, Special Days, Reunions, Holidays! Almost Anything!
I send you the file and you simply pop onto a jump drive, go to STAPLES and have them print your poster up to 24" x 36" for under 10 dollars. They print with their "BluePrint" Technique which gives you a lower quality resolution.. But that works perfectly for this application! Win Win! Each design I create for you is a design that is yours forever.. print any size.. post cards, pictures.. anything over and over again. Portrait or Landscape.. contact me for more information! ****These posters look awesome Applied to Black Foam Core With Spray adhesive!!
(THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PROJECT) 

SAMPLE
Engagement, Wedding, Lovers, Couples...



FUN AFFORDABLE GUEST SIGNING POSTERS!! 
 Contact me with your Ideas and I will translate them into a 
Fun Affordable LARGE SCALE POSTER!!

Why A ZeeZee Chalkboard?

I'll tell you why.. My Lightweight boards are your dream come true, geared for gift giving, personalization, cozy cafe's, kitsch kitchens, and savvy shop owners. If you LOVE my style and want a custom personalized board I would be happy to accommodate you!
I create a bas-relief carved textured frame with fun artwork to go with your space... Consider your ZeeZee Chalkboard as a fun and functional Art work for your Home or Business.
I concentrate more on the "Frame" of your board and leave the "chalking" up to you!
My boards can easily be shipped across Canada and the U.S.
Plain boards are nice... but a custom board created JUST for you is just ...ZeeZee....

WONDERFULLY UNIQUE!!! ORIGINAL!!!
Other Chalkboard company's offer you boards chalk full of writing...
I OFFER YOU A WORK OF ART FRAME CUSTOM FOR YOU!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin