SHIPPING

SHIPPING

The Toasted Tangerine... a Rock n' Roll Love Story!

 
 You Meet The Nicest People Through the Internet!!!
This Rock and Roll duet Adrian and Alyssa Tangerine
can be seen around Toronto and Mississauga.

Keep your eyes peeled for this Environmentally friendly

Alyssa Contacted me to design a special Chalkboard to display on the 
Big Beautiful Purple Truck!
So here it is the Toasted Tangerine... Tangerine Chalkboard!!
Lightweight Hand sculpted border.. great for the outdoors...wipes nice and black every time!!
I get giddy with excitement when I have the support of another local Business!
I heavily support SHOP LOCAL and love to Pay it Forward...
So Dine at the Toasted Tangerine!!
How can you resist Food like this!!
THE SMOKED SALMON BACON BLT

SEE their write-up On FOOD WITH LEGS


No Matter what your business.. chalkboards are an echo friendly way to 
display your specials, information.. what ever it may be!!
Take a look at the chalkboards I have made and contact 
me to have your very special chalkboard created!!!




Why A ZeeZee Chalkboard?

I'll tell you why.. My Lightweight boards are your dream come true, geared for gift giving, personalization, cozy cafe's, kitsch kitchens, and savvy shop owners. If you LOVE my style and want a custom personalized board I would be happy to accommodate you!
I create a bas-relief carved textured frame with fun artwork to go with your space... Consider your ZeeZee Chalkboard as a fun and functional Art work for your Home or Business.
I concentrate more on the "Frame" of your board and leave the "chalking" up to you!
My boards can easily be shipped across Canada and the U.S.
Plain boards are nice... but a custom board created JUST for you is just ...ZeeZee....

WONDERFULLY UNIQUE!!! ORIGINAL!!!
Other Chalkboard company's offer you boards chalk full of writing...
I OFFER YOU A WORK OF ART FRAME CUSTOM FOR YOU!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin