SHIPPING

SHIPPING

Two NEW Tray Style Chalkboards.. Perfect for WEDDINGS.. The Kitchen... A SPecial Gift....

I really enjoy creating these UpCycled tray style chalkboards*
They are just the perfect size to prop up on your back-splash.
Great for little reminders.. also lay flat and use at a dinner party for your cheese..
Easy wipe surface.. loads of texture*

PEARLS and LACE
Romantic Shabby Frame with pearl dot edge
Two toned damask chalkboard


I tried a smaller size too.
I love how this came out.. you can hand both 
ways portrait or landscape orientation.
The gold leaf is so pretty with the sculpted frame.

GOLD LEAF AND LACE
Shiny Gold Leaf and Lacy Gold trim
Convenient Size
French Romantic Shabby
ONE-OF-A-KIND DESIGNS

These Tray chalkboards are especially good for many 
uses and can be designed to coordinate with your
WEDDING DECOR**

Why A ZeeZee Chalkboard?

I'll tell you why.. My Lightweight boards are your dream come true, geared for gift giving, personalization, cozy cafe's, kitsch kitchens, and savvy shop owners. If you LOVE my style and want a custom personalized board I would be happy to accommodate you!
I create a bas-relief carved textured frame with fun artwork to go with your space... Consider your ZeeZee Chalkboard as a fun and functional Art work for your Home or Business.
I concentrate more on the "Frame" of your board and leave the "chalking" up to you!
My boards can easily be shipped across Canada and the U.S.
Plain boards are nice... but a custom board created JUST for you is just ...ZeeZee....

WONDERFULLY UNIQUE!!! ORIGINAL!!!
Other Chalkboard company's offer you boards chalk full of writing...
I OFFER YOU A WORK OF ART FRAME CUSTOM FOR YOU!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin