SHIPPING

SHIPPING

Dave's Den * Pre 9-11 New York Skyline







 I love getting orders like this!
Kathy is the nicest gal and wanted to get something
very special for her guy.
Custom created for his personality and his love of his
home town New York City.
This Chalkboard is two tones of chalkboard paint. 
It has a Pre 9-11 Skyline with a starry clear night.
Dave's favorite team Logos are shown at the bottom with a
banner and his name.
A little Irish was added with the Shamrock's on the sides.
Kathy contacted me with the particulars and told me a
 bit about his style.
I came up with this mock up and she loved it.. we changed a
couple of little things 
and this beautiful Chalkboard was born.
It looks much more charming handpainted!
This digital mock up is flat and lifeless..
I know Dave is gonna love it and Cheers to Kathy for 
choosing such a sweet gift to give her man!

Why A ZeeZee Chalkboard?

I'll tell you why.. My Lightweight boards are your dream come true, geared for gift giving, personalization, cozy cafe's, kitsch kitchens, and savvy shop owners. If you LOVE my style and want a custom personalized board I would be happy to accommodate you!
I create a bas-relief carved textured frame with fun artwork to go with your space... Consider your ZeeZee Chalkboard as a fun and functional Art work for your Home or Business.
I concentrate more on the "Frame" of your board and leave the "chalking" up to you!
My boards can easily be shipped across Canada and the U.S.
Plain boards are nice... but a custom board created JUST for you is just ...ZeeZee....

WONDERFULLY UNIQUE!!! ORIGINAL!!!
Other Chalkboard company's offer you boards chalk full of writing...
I OFFER YOU A WORK OF ART FRAME CUSTOM FOR YOU!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin